Join our Bioeconomy Changemakers Festival 2024 Online Satellite Event on 11th March 2024 at 9:30 – 11: 00 am CET [click here to register] and discover the crucial link between a thriving bioeconomy and youth engagement. Our conference focuses on the transformative impact of projects like P2GreeN, showcasing their role in advancing bioeconomy. Engage with young entrepreneurs, and participate in a roundtable discussion with industry experts.
Bioeconomy Changemakers Festival 2024
The Bioeconomy Changemakers Festival 2024, is an event organised by the European Commission, in collaboration with the EU Bioeconomy Youth Ambassadors. The initiative aims to engage youth as drivers of the transformative change required given the multiple challenges the EU is facing today and to unlock the full potential of the bioeconomy.
Bridging the gap between the thriving bioeconomy and youth engagement
P2GreeN will actively participate with an online conference designed to inform and inspire young people, as well as anyone interested in bioeconomy, about the role of projects like P2GreenN in advancing the bioeconomy. The event will feature an overview by the project coordinator, partner interviews, presentations from young entrepreneurs, and a roundtable discussion with the project’s partners. Participants are encouraged to register online and be part of this transformative experience, gaining insights into the bioeconomy and contributing to sustainable innovation.
- Overview by Project Coordinator: Get an in-depth look at the P2GreeN project, its goals, and its significant role in the bioeconomy industry. Learn about our mission to develop, test, and adapt human sanitary waste to produce safe, bio-based fertilizers for agriculture with our project coordinator Anita Beblek from Agrathaer.
- Partners’ Interviews and Presentations: Discover success stories from young entrepreneurs and explore opportunities in the bioeconomy field to witness the tangible impact of bioeconomy solutions. Our young and dynamic entrepreneurs and researchers:
- Nicola Parfitt from Sanitation360
- Jennifer McConville from SLU -Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- David de Chambrier from VunaNexus AG
- Carsten Beneker from Agrathaer
- Gerardo González from Bioazul
- Jose Manuel Nieto from CETAQUA
will shed light on their experiences.
- Roundtable Discussion: Your perspective matters, join a meaningful roundtable discussion with the project’s partners. The event will include direct engagement with the young audience and a final Q&A session, establishing a connection between experienced professionals and aspiring individuals.
- 11th March 2024
- 9:30 – 11 h CET
- Online, click here to register
We encourage you to be part of this transformative experience, gaining insights into the bioeconomy and contributing to sustainable innovation. Mark the calendar and don’t miss this opportunity to connect, learn, and shape the future of EU Bioeconomy policy.